Single During Social Isolation - Webinar - Men Only
Time & Location
About the Event
Being single during social isolation is tricky. Usually we live a productive and busy life, which helps us forget about feelings of loneliness and frustration with dating. Now with what is going on, we have a lot of time to let these shitty realizations set in. Being single myself, prepared to live life like a monk until told otherwise, I understand how hard this time is going to be for all you amazing single men. Whether you are isolating alone, with friends or with family, the loneliness of being single may become much worse as time goes on.
With these webinars, it is my intent to build a community of like minded men, going through the same struggles. It is during this time of isolation that we are able to self reflect, and grow ourselves. These webinars will focus on mutual challenges, adjustment of mindset and best of all dating tips. DATING IS NOT DEAD during social isolation. In fact it is the best time to start or continue dating. We can build new relationships, grow connections and confirm compatibility before we allow the physical aspects of dating to influence us.
Based on the success of these webinars, I hope to have spin-off online events to introduce you to single women around Halifax.
Join us for this webinar every Wednesday and Sunday at 8:00 pm. It will include mindset and coaching with self motivated "homework" in between sessions to make our newly excessive free time more productive.
* Cost - $10 per 40 minute seminar.
* Information - You must purchase your ticket to hold your spot. Upon purchase you will receive an email within 24 hours with the link to the webinar.
* Ages - This is available for men of all ages!
* Any questions, or if you need help finding details on other J-E Matchmaking events or services, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday March 25th @ 8:00 pm$10$100$0
- Sunday March 29th @ 8:00 pm$10$100$0